Free Shipping All Over India 🇮🇳
Tumbling Robot Machine Experiment Toy for Kids
- It is easy to build robot and assembles it in an hour.
- The robot toy has 3 modes: fall & gets up mode, dance mode, and somersault mode.
- It is made of high impact plastic products, non-toxic and safe for your child.
- Your robot will be able to perform complex motions despite its single motor.
- The sensors at the belly and leg of the tumbling robot make it possible to get up repeatedly instead of falling down.
Toysfactory presents Tumbling Robot Machine Experiment Toy for Kids. This robot is capable of teaching a major life lesson. No matter how many times you fall down, you just have to get back up and keep going. This tumbling robot refuses to quit. When this robot stumbles and falls, it bounces right back up. This is all possible with the help of his crank, gears, and sensors. It is equipped with three sensors – one on his belly, one on his back, and one on his leg. These three sensors work together with the gears to keep the robot tumbling and dancing. The exposed gears on his sides can help kids visually understand the components of machines. The included instructional manual gives detailed and illustrated descriptions and explanations to educate children and adults about gears and machines. The manual also includes examples of real life applications. This robot is a fun and exciting way to learn about basic gear mechanics. The kit comes with a sticker for customizing your own tumbling robot.